Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park (CPIP) is an equal opportunity employer and encourages inquiries about this position from a broad spectrum of candidates reflecting the diversity of the community we serve.
Job Title: Education Associate Producer
Reports to: Director of Education and Community Engagement
The Education Associate Producer is responsible for managing the production, technical and logistical components of the education department’s artistic programming at Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park. They will work collaboratively with the production department as the education department liaison.. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as the Education Department liaison to Company Management, Stage Management and Production Departments
- Oversee department scheduling and internal communications
- Serve as Associate Producer and Stage Manager for:
- Off the Grid performances and events
- Outreach Tour
- Summer Performance Academies and camps
- Community Events
- Support department programs and projects as assigned
- Serve as the Program and Road Manager for the Outreach Tour program
This is a full-time, exempt position with benefits. The position requires touring approximately 16 weeks in the season. Evening and weekend hours are regularly required.
- Demonstrated experience as a producer
- Minimum three years of experience as a Stage Manager
- Experience with casting preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to successfully manage and build relationships with individuals, partners, community members, patrons, Board leadership, and Playhouse staff.
- Energetic, flexible and adaptable, and able to multi-task and work independently in an environment with competing deadlines.
- Ability to work as an effective and collaborative team member in a fast-paced environment.
- A strong ethical character and the ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately and with discretion.
- Proficient with project and event management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience with Tessitura a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience teaching and directing youth, event planning and post show discussion facilitation is a plus.
- The employee must be able to lift and/or move 15-20 pounds.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
Submit your cover letter and resume with three references to:
Director of Education and Community Engagement Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park
962 Mt. Adams Circle
Cincinnati, OH 45202
No phone calls, please.
Deadline to Apply: May 23, 2019