We are Strong Brothers Films and have a team participating in the 2019 Cincinnati 48 Hour Film Project! Contact: email@example.com.
Want to have some fun?
The project contest runs from May 31—June 2, 2019. Teams pull 2 of 30 genres, from a hat at 6:00 pm EDT Friday May 31st and must turn in a 7-minute film by 6:00 pm EDT Sunday June 2nd. We plan on all filming occurring Saturday June 1st, 2019.
We had a wonderful time with all of the actors we met participating in the 2017 and 2018 48 Hr. Film Projects with us.
- **Actors cannot be paid per contest rules**
- The shoot will be catered and have water/pop, etc. all day
- We are professionals and want to have a fun, productive experience
- This project is highly visible with a movie theater screening before an audience of hundreds of local people, including other local filmmakers who may want you for projects after the contest.
- Many films end up on Youtube, etc.
- There is a chance to win city, Filmapalooza etc which improves your visibility as an actor
- We do not know what horror genre we will draw
- So we don’t know what the location is other than in the Cincinnati metropolitan area.
- We currently don’t know what the role is but there will not be anything untoward such as nudity, excessive expletives, general weirdness (e.g., not a Tarantino movie).
- You DO NOT need to be a professional actor, just have acting experience even if it is just schooling.
- You MUST be available all day and evening Saturday June 1st, 2019.
- Even if you have availability and commit you MAY NOT BE SELECTED based upon the genre we draw (e.g., a coming of age movie horror with teens can’t have too many middle-aged people). You may still be able to participate in other ways if you like.
- Copies of the finished 7 minute film are available upon request.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!