A full length feature comedy filming in Cincinnati June 24 to July 12, and we need actors! ALL TYPES WELCOME!!!
Holding auditions at Theatre 42 on Sunday, April 28 from 10 AM to 6 PM and Sunday, May 5 from 12 PM to 5 PM. Times are first come, first served.
2752 S. US Route 42
Lebanon, OH 45036
- Sunday April 28th 10AM to 6PM
- Sunday May 5th 12PM to 5PM
We prefer to have you on April 28 as we will be using May 5 for callbacks. However, if you are unable to attend April 28, you are welcome to audition on May 5.
We would appreciate people bringing a headshot/resume to audition.
Please email me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anna/Mabel – Cast
- Jake Johnson – Cast
- Andy – Cast
- Homeless Guy – Any age, drunk, discheveled
- Joaquin – Foreign, Film Director, short tempered
- Small dog – Small Canine-American, Very docile, must wear harnass
- Carladucci – Mob boss. 35 or older.
- Goon – Tough Guy
- Goon – Tough Guy
- Chad – Arrogant soap opera star.
- Svetlana – Young actress, any race, age. Ideally foreign national or very believable accent
- Davin – Soap Opera Producer. Arrogant
- Female Producer – Older (60 plus). Angry, bossy
- Brandi – Andy’s sister. 21-29. Very attractive, bartender. Sharp witted
- Beryl – 40+ lesbian
- Waitress – Sarcastic, conservative
- Ethnic Shopkeeper – 40 years old or older, any ethnicity but must have an accent
- Shopkeeper’s Son – 15-25. Radical looking.
- John Hard – Sleazy porn Director
- Artsy Director – Self absorbed and pretentious
- Nervous Director – Woody Allen type
- Roadie – Biker type
- Night Watchman – Very night watchmany
- Kamil – Young male intern, youthful incompetence, optimistic
- Baby – Babyish
- Tangie Turner – 55+ white woman. Hillbilly. Very loud with zero filter
- Mamaw Turner – Elderly white woman.
- Uncle Leroy – Hillbilly
- Stump – Hillbilly
- Roscoe – Hillbilly
- Large Dog – Large Canine-American
- Uncle Elmer – Hillbilly
- Eustis Turner – 8-13 year old hillbilly. Boy or Girl
- Preacher – Charismatic pentecostal preacher
- Strippers – Various body shapes, older
- Ennis – Hillbilly
- Boby Joe – Hillbilly