Auditions for CMT’s production of THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME.
Audition dates are Dec. 2 at 4pm and Dec. 3 at 7pm.
PLEASE PREPARE AND PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING FOR YOUR AUDITION:
- Shoes and clothing appropriate for a dance audition;
- 16-32 bars of a Broadway=style song that showcases your vocal range (no songs from HUNCHBACK please!);
- Sheet music in the proper key with cuts marked;
- An accompanist will be provided (no CD’s, tapes or ac cappella numbers);
- A copy of your resume and headshot.
For a complete cast breakdown, including vocal ranges, please visit www.cincinnatimusictheatre.org
Rehearsals will begin in mid-February, 2019.
Production dates: May 10-18, 2019, Jarson-Kaplan Theatre of the Aronoff Center
The Cincinnati Music Theatre production of THE HUNCHBACK OF NOTRE DAME is produced by Kathy Beiting and directed by Skip Fenker, with musical direction by Kendra Struthers and choreography by Mike Fielder.