Cincinnati Shakespeare Company
Oct. 12-Nov. 3
Directed by Brian Isaac Phillips
In a dystopian future where persecution masquerades as patriotism and surveillance as security, the shadowy government entity known only as Big Brother watches your every move. When Winston Smith stumbles upon a secret resistance movement, he soon finds himself in dire straits, tumbling down a rabbit hole and grappling with everything he thought that he believed. Fresh off a smash run on London’s West End and a special limited engagement on Broadway, the regional premiere of this taut political and psychological thriller is not to be missed.
- In preview Wed-Thu, Oct. 10-11 at 7:30pm. All seats $43.
- Fri-Sat, Oct. 12-13 at 7:30pm
- Thu-Sat, Oct. 18-20 at 7:30pm
- Sun, Oct. 21 at 2pm
- Thu-Sat, Oct. 25-27 at 7:30pm
- Sun, Oct. 28 at 2pm
- Thu-Fri, Nov. 1-2 at 7:30pm
- Sat, Nov. 3 at 2pm & 7:30pm