- Sunday, July 8 from 7-10pm
- Monday, July 9 from 7-10pm
Click here to sign up for an audition slot.
Those who are needed at call-backs will be notified on Monday, July 9th and Tuesday, July 10th. Call-backs will begin at 7:00 p.m. on Wednesday, July 11th at Clifton United Methodist Church and will include learning music from the show, movement, and possibly additional reading.
LOCATION: Clifton United Methodist Church, 3416 Clifton Avenue, Cincinnati, OH
AUDITIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT: Please select a time slot listed below. Also please print and fill out the audition form listed under related files further down on this page and bring with you to the audition. Walk-ins are welcome and will be seen in the next available slot.
PLEASE PREPARE & PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING FOR YOUR AUDITION:
- 16-32 bars of a Broadway-style song that showcases your vocal range
- Sheet music in the proper key with cuts marked. An accompanist will be provided (no CD’s, tapes or a cappella numbers).
- A copy of your resume, headshot, and audition form.
Please note that there will not be a dance audition but you may be asked to dance if called back.
For a complete cast breakdown, including vocal ranges, please see the form on signup page or visit www.cincinnatimusictheatre.org. Directed by Douglas Berlon. My Favorite Year performances are November 9 – 17, at Aronoff Center Jarson-Kaplan Theater.