Friday, March 30 from 4-6pm (Room FA 117)
Saturday, March 31 from 11am-Noon (Room FA 220)
Callbacks are scheduled for Saturday, March 31st from Noon-3pm
Northern Kentucky University, Fine Arts Center
1 Louie B Nunn Dr, Newport, KY 41099
Please schedule an audition appointment by contacting email@example.com.
- Resume and headshot are required.
- Please prepare 16 bar cut of a song in the style of the show. An accompanist will be provided. Please bring sheet music in the correct key. A cappella auditions will not be considered.
- Please wear appropriate dance attire.
Materials to Submit
Please come prepared to submit a current Headshot/Performance Resume.
More information coming soon.
If necessary, video submissions will be accepted for performers who cannot make audition date(s). Please submit necessary information and video to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rehearsals begin May 25th, 2018.
- Performances are July 13-Aug. 4 (runs Wed-Sun).
- Yes. All Kincaid mainstage performance roles are paid.
Directed by J. Farley Norman
Stage Management by Brett Price
More information is available here.