The Drama Workshop is seeking scripts for its third annual presentation of HOME BREW THEATER. HOME BREW THEATER pt 3 will be presented June 8, 9 and 10, 2018 at TDW’s Glenmore Playhouse in Cheviot.
Scripts may be on any subject, must not exceed 10 minutes playing time, and must be written by an author from the Cincinnati area.
If your script is chosen:
- It will be performed three times, on June 8, 9 and 10.
- This is an actual production, not a reading, with sets, lights and costumes as appropriate.
- You will receive an honorarium for use of your play on these three dates.
- You will be invited but not required to attend any or all three performances, and the receptions that follow.
- We do customarily get input from authors about the content of their scripts, but decisions about directors, casting and production are made by The Drama Workshop.
Please submit scripts via email to Home Brew Theater’s Artistic Director Clint Bramkamp, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You should include an address and phone number with your submission if possible, but contact will be primarily via email.
HOME BREW THEATER is The Drama Workshop’s celebration of local playwrights and local beer. Plays are chosen solely on the basis of what we think will make an interesting and entertaining program.