CINCINNATI, OH – November 16, 2017 — Goldilocks is on trial for breaking and entering. Will she be found guilty and sent to prison or will the truth come out? Find out at Sunset Player’s children’s show Goldilocks on Trial by Ed Monk and directed by Chris Yearout.
The fate of Goldilocks is up to Judge Wallabee and some very silly jurors to decide, after hearing testimony from Goldee, the bickering Three Bears and surprise witness Merwin the Big Bad Wolf, among other.
Performances are December 1, 2, 3, 8, 9 & 10 at the Arts Center at Dunham, 1945 Dunham Way, Cincinnati, OH 45238. Friday shows are at 7 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday performances are at 2 p.m.
The cast includes:
- Bob Kelley as Melvin The Bailiff
- Olivia Marita as Judge Wallabee
- Makenzie Kelley as District Attorney (Da) Muffinhead
- Megan Weber as Attorney Wombat
- Amelia Andriacco as Goldee Wynn Locks (Aka Goldilocks)
- Allen Lindsey as Papa Bear and Juror #9
- Anne Beekley as Mama Bear and Juror #8
- Lizzie Braunstein as Baby Bear (Tiffanni) and Juror #7
- Cassidy Dreier as Detective Clorox and Juror #1
- Nora Andriacco as The Little Pig Who Was Not Eaten By The Wolf and Juror #5
- Sofia Jiminez as Dr. Cantaloupe and Juror #4
- Sam Lindsey as Merwin The Big Bad Wolf and Juror #6
- Taylor Kelley as Juror #2
Tickets are $5 and can be purchased online at the Sunset Players website (www.sunsetplayers.org) or at the door. Tickets can also be reserved by calling 513-588-4988.
Sunset Players, Inc. is a community theater group located on the west side of Cincinnati. Founded in 1979, the group performs at the Arts Center at Dunham and has produced more than 120 plays. Its mission is to bring a smile, and its plays include comedies, farces, dramatic comedies and musical comedies—as long as there is some “comedy” in the performance somewhere. For more information about the 38th season, visit our website at www.sunsetplayers.org or like us on Facebook.