NET is seeking a Managing Director. The Managing Director reports to the Producing Artistic Director and will work with the Artistic Directors and in various administrative and production areas. The Managing Director will be directly involved and assist in all aspects of NET’s operation.
General Responsibilities include:
- Assist the Producing Artistic Director in the implementation of special event planning and managing;
- Assist Producing Artistic Director with creating organizational and production budgets;
- Track ongoing adherence to budgets;
- Manage time and organize people and space;
- Attend production meetings with designers;
- Communicate with and act as liaison between all parties involved in production, including actors, the creative team, the production team and producers;
- Assist with production and distribution of all promotional materials;
- Assist with tracking of ticket sales and assure proper database management;
- Attend all NET productions/events.
This is stipend-paid position. Local candidates only, please.
INTERESTED CANDIDATES SHOULD EMAIL A RESUME WITH RELEVANT THEATRE EXPERIENCE TO MARTA HYLAND AT MBACKMAN@NEWEDECLIFF.COM OR CONTACT BY PHONE AT 646.498.7950.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.