98° TO RELEASE NEW CHRISTMAS ALBUM
LET IT SNOW ON OCTOBER 13
AND EMBARK ON THEIR FIRST EVER
31-DATE CHRISTMAS TOUR NOVEMBER 10,
STOPPING AT CINCINNATI’S ARONOFF CENTER
ON FRIDAY, DECEMBER 15
TICKETS GO ON SALE FRIDAY, AUGUST 18 AT 10:00 AM
98° have made their Christmas plans for this year. The vocal quartet comprised of Cincinnati’s own Nick Lache and Drew Lachey, and Justin Jeffre and Jeff Timmons, who are renowned forsignature R&B-tinged, four-part harmonies will release Let It Snow, their new Christmas album on October 13, 2017 via UMe.
98° will support Let It Snow with the 98° at Christmas tour, a 31-city trek that starts November 10 in Larchwood, IA and concludes December 23 in Primm, NV. The tour makes its much-anticipated Cincinnati stop at the Aronoff Center’s Procter & Gamble Hall on Friday, December 15, 2917 at 8:00 PM. See the full list of dates below. Concert goers can expect a high-energy 98° show featuring holiday songs from their new album, as well as their beloved hits.
A VIP pre-sale for the tour begins August 15, with a general on sale everywhere on Friday, August 18. Tickets for the Aronoff Center date will be available at www.CincinnatiArts.org, (513) 621-ARTS , and the Aronoff Center Ticket Office.
Let It Snow is 98°’s first new album in four years and a follow-up eighteen years in the making to the now classic and platinum certified album This Christmas. The album, recorded at Sound Factory in Los Angeles, CA was produced by Andy and Thom Mak and executive produced by Grammy-nominated music, TV, and film producer Adam Anders (Glee, Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, Backstreet Boys, and the Jonas Brothers).
Preorder Let It Snow: https://UMe.lnk.to/LetItSnow
Recording Let It Snow was an easy decision. “As a group, our favorite record, hands down, is [This Christmas],” says Drew. “We’re proud of the music, the harmonies, the production. It’s a Christmas record that every year people can put on and enjoy.”
“We have primarily a female audience, but we’ll have guys come up to us and say, ‘You know what? I love the Christmas album; my mom bought it for me.’ It’s bro code that the Christmas album’s allowed,” Timmons jokingly added.
Let It Snow features 12 Christmas songs such as the title track, “Let It Snow,” “What Christmas Means To Me,” originally recorded by Stevie Wonder, “Little Saint Nick,” and “Run Rudolph Run.” Each track was personally selected by each member of the band. The full-track listing and song premiere will be released in the coming weeks.
2017 also marks the 20th anniversary of the group’s debut self-titled release. “It’s a special year for us – it’s the 20th anniversary of our first release on Motown Records,” says Nick. “So, it just seemed like the perfect moment to revisit This Christmas and do a Volume Two.”
All four members have enjoyed other careers outside of music, but love to get back into the studio and sing together. Nick appeared on TV shows both as an actor (The WB’s Charmed and One Tree Hill ) and a host (VH-1’s Big Morning Buzz Live). Drew was crowned season two winner of Dancing With the Stars and has been on Broadway, and both brothers opened Lachey’s Bar (A&E). Timmons joined members of Backstreet Boys and ‘NSYNC for VH-1’s Mission Man Bandand Nick Carter’s Sci-Fi feature, Dead Seven. Jeffre is involved in various media- and cause-related projects stemming from his foray into politics as a mayoral candidate of Cincinnati.
98° At Christmas Tour Dates
- 11/10/2017 Saturday Larchwood, IA Grand Falls Casino
- 11/11/2017 Friday Riverside, IA Riverside Casino & Golf Resort
- 11/16/2017 Thursday Lemoore, CA Tachi Palace Casino
- 11/17/2017 Friday Brooks, CA Cache Creek Casino Resort
- 11/18/2017 Saturday Reno, NV Silver Legacy Resort & Casino
- 11/19/2017 Sunday Cupertino, CA Flint Center for the Performing Arts
- 11/24/2017 Friday Foxwoods, CT Foxwoods Resort & Casino
- 11/25/2017 Saturday Atlantic City, NJ Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa
- 11/26/2017 Sunday Westbury, NY Westbury Music Fair
- 11/28/2017 Tuesday Richmond, VA Carpenter Theatre
- 11/29/2017 Wednesday Atlanta, GA Atlanta Symphony Hall
- 11/30/2017 Thursday Jacksonville, FL Florida Theater
- 12/1/2017 Friday Biloxi, MS IP Casino Resort & Spa
- 12/2/2017 Saturday Marksville, LA Paragon Casino Resort
- 12/5/2017 Tuesday Durham, NC Durham Performing Arts Center
- 12/6/2017 Wednesday Louisville, KY Palace Theater
- 12/8/2017 Friday St. Petersburg, FL Mahaffey Theatre
- 12/9/2017 Saturday Miami, FL Magic City Casino
- 12/10/2017 Sunday West Palm Beach Kravis Center for the Performing Arts
- 12/11/2017 Monday Sarasota, FL Van Wezel Performing Arts Hall
- 12/13/2017 Wednesday Elkhart, IN Lerner Theatre
- 12/14/2017 Thursday Northfield, OH Hard Rock Rocksino Northfield Park
- 12/15/2017 Friday Cincinnati, OH Aronoff Center
- 12/16/2017 Saturday Waukegan, IL Genesee Theatre
- 12/17/2017 Sunday Detroit, MI Motor City Casino Hotel
- 12/19/2017 Tuesday Mesa, AZ Mesa Arts Center, Ikeda Theater
- 12/20/2017 Wednesday Anaheim, CA City National Grove of Anaheim
- 12/21/2017 Thursday Thousand Oaks, CA Thousand Oaks Civic Arts Plaza
- 12/22/2017 Friday Tucson, AZ Desert Diamond Casino
- 12/23/2017 Saturday Primm, NV Star of the Desert Arena
98° has sold over 10 million records worldwide. Their four-million selling album, 98° and Rising (1998, Motown Records) spawned the top-5 favorites “Because of You,” “I Do (Cherish You),” and “The Hardest Thing,” while 2000’s Revelation (Universal Records), which sold two million copies, peaked at #2 on the Billboard 200 and yielded a trio of hits, “Give Me Just One Night (Una Noche),” “My Everything,” and “The Way You Want Me To.” The group has also collaborated on the chart-topping single, “Thank God I Found You,” with Mariah Carey and Joe, and their collective idol, Stevie Wonder, on “True to Your Heart,” for the 1998 animated Disney film, Mulan.
Twitter and Instagram: @98Official
# # #