At Monday night’s meeting to set the performance line-up for this year’s OCTA Fest Regional, nine theatres submitted entry forms to compete. Following the selection process, with a few adjustments, the following schedule was set. The festival will be held on Friday, June 23, and Saturday, June 24, at Parrish Auditorium, Miami University-Hamilton. Two of the competing excerpts will be chosen to represent the Southwest Region at this year’s OCTA State Conference, Labor Day weekend, in Columbus.
2017 Southwest Regional OCTA Fest – Excerpt Schedule
Friday, June 23
- Excerpt #1 – 7:30pm ALL MY SONS – Stagecrafters
- Excerpt #2 – 8:30pm SHREK – Cinti. Music Theatre SHOWCASING
- Excerpt #3 – 9:30pm DOLLHOUSE – Mariemont Players
Saturday June 24
- Excerpt #4 – 9am AMERICAN IDIOT – Sunset Players
- Excerpt #5 – 10am THE BOYS NEXT DOOR – Fairfield Footlighters
- Excerpt #6 – 11am LOVE/SICK – Village Players of Fort Thomas
- LUNCH – 12pm
- Excerpt #7 – 1pm SIDE SHOW – Footlighters, Inc.
- Excerpt #8 – 2pm TAKE ME OUT – CenterStage Players
- Excerpt #9 – 3pm ALWAYS, PATSY CLINE – The Drama Workshop
For additional information on this year’s convention, visit http://www.actcincinnati.org/convention.html.