Auditions will be held for CenterStage Players’ upcoming production of IT DOESN’T GET ANY DEEPER THAN THIS by local playwright, Bridgid Dunn Weber directed by Judy Berrens.
The show is a realistic depiction of life with Alzheimer’s Disease. Set in a nursing home, the play explores how the disease affects the residents and their families and the exceptional individuals who care for them. Contains adult content.
Where? NCH City Center, 1500 W. Galbraith Road, Cincinnati, OH 45231
When? Sunday, January 22nd and Monday, January 23rd 7pm-9pm both nights.
Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script.
- There are 4 roles for female family members ranging in age 40-60
- 2 female nurses-one 20s, one 30s.
- 3 nursing assistants-gender and age is flexible
- One role is for a male or female, age unimportant who can play the guitar and sing
- There are a dozen roles, both male and female for actors who can play ages 60-90. These are all nursing home residents.
Show dates May 5-13th, 2017.