Category: Education and training
Location: Cincinnati, OH
Company: Drama Kids International – Cincinnati, Ohio
Drama Kids is a Creative Drama & Literacy Enrichment Program where kids “act up” with a purpose! We work with child’s imagination and creativity to develop literacy skills, public speaking, leadership/teamwork and acting abilities, while building their confidence, essential life skills learned in a fun and professional atmosphere.
We are looking for fun, energetic, and motivated teachers for 2016-17 school year.
As a member of our great team you will work 3-5 hours per week , typically between 3:00-5:30 pm.
Training and curriculum are provided.
- Follow provided lesson plans
- Direct plays
- Build relationships with parents and students
- Deliver presentations
- Attend comprehensive training and staff planning meetings
- Foster relationships with local schools
- Keep on proper communication
- High School Diploma or higher
- Teaching experience
- Theater experience is a plus
- Reliable transportation