Cincinnati Music Theatre proudly announces auditions for BILLY ELLIOT, THE MUSICAL
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday June 26, 27 and 28, 2015
Clifton United Methodist Church
3416 Clifton Avenue, Cincinnati
AUDITIONS ARE BY APPOINTMENT
Please reserve your time as soon as possible by emailing Catherine Shultz at email@example.com or leaving a message at 513-314-5941. Please include your contact information, including both your phone number and email address and two choices for your audition time.
Walk-ins are welcome and will be seen in the next available slot.
PLEASE PREPARE & PROVIDE THE FOLLOWING FOR YOUR AUDITION:
- Shoes and clothing appropriate for a dance audition;
- 16-32 bars of a Broadway-style song that showcases your vocal range;
- Sheet music in the proper key with cuts marked.
- An accompanist will be provided (no CD’s, tapes or a cappella numbers);
- A copy of your resume and headshot.
Callbacks are June 29, 7-10 pm
Rehearsals will begin in late August. Performances are November 4-12, 2016 at the Jarson-Kaplan Theatre of the Aronoff Center.
BILLY ELLIOT, THE MUSICAL is directed by Skip Fenker, produced by Kathy Beiting, with music direction by Kendra Struthers and Todd Florin.
For a complete cast breakdown, including vocal ranges, please visit www.cincinnatimusictheatre.org