Auditions will be at 1 p.m. Sunday, July 10, and 7:30 p.m. Monday, July 11. Auditions will be held at the Anderson Center – Community Room B (7850 Five Mile Road, Cincinnati).
Ten guilty strangers are brought together on an isolated island by invitations from an unknown host. One by one they are accused of murder; one by one they succumb to an unseen, diabolical avenger. A nursery rhyme foretells how each of the ten will meet their death until finally there are none.
Headshots/resumes are welcomed/encouraged, but not necessary. Auditions will consist of readings from the script.
Character descriptions: Ages listed represent stage ages, not necessarily the actual ages of the actors/actresses.
- Vera Claythorne – Attractive young governess. Intelligent and capable, if subject to hysteria. Age range: 20s.
- Philip Lombard – Good-looking man with a touch of the adventurer about him. Attracted to Vera. Age range: 30s.
- Sir Lawrence Wargrave – Highly intelligent older man with a commanding personality. Age range: 40s-60s.
- Dr. Armstrong – Fussy, somewhat timid. Recovering alcoholic. Age range: 40s-60s.
- William Blore – Middle-aged, somewhat shifty. Private detective, initially passing him off as someone else. Age range: 40s-50s.
- Emily Brent – Tall, thin suspicious-looking woman. Somewhat righteous. Age range: 40-60s.
- General MacKenzie – Upright, soldierly old man. Gentle, tired. Age range: 60s-70s.
- Anthony Marston – Rich, spoiled playboy. Not very intelligent. Age range: 20s-30s.
- Rogers – A competent middle-aged manservant. Age range: 30s-40s
- Mrs. Rogers – Rogers’ wife. Thin, worried, frightened-looking. Age range: 30s-40s.
- Fred Narracott – Ferry captain who brings the guests to the island. Gruff. Age range: 30s-60s.
Directed by Jim Waldfogle
Produced by Barbara Alenduff
By Agatha Christie
AND THEN THERE WERE NONE is presented by special arrangement with SAMUEL FRENCH, INC.
The performance dates are October 21 – 29, 2016.