CHILDREN: (Boys only)
- PUGSLEY ADDAMS: 8-17 The charming, funny, husky boy who loves being tortured by his sister. Strong, high vocals, voice needs to be unchanged.
- GOMEZ ADDAMS: 35-50 Takes great pride in his family. Strong comedic actor. Tenor
- UNCLE FESTER: 30-40 Serves as the narrator. Larger than life, energetic, and child-like. Strong comedic actor. Tenor
- LURCH: 20-40 The VERY tall Addams family butler. Strong character actor with low Bass vocals.
- LUCAS BEINEKE: 18-23 Attractive, in shape young man. Loves Wednesday Addams despite all her quirks. Strong pop tenor vocals.
- MAL BEINEKE: 35-50 Stuffy father to Lucas and rhyming wife Alice. High Baritone
- MORTICIA ADDAMS: 35-50 Attractive, leggy, comedic actress with a sexy, dry wit. Alto
- WEDNESDAY ADDAMS: 18-23 Attractive, in shape, young girl who has the same wit as her mother. Experiences first love with her normal boyfriend Lucas. Strong pop soprano vocals.
- GRANDMA ADDAMS: 45-60 Feisty 102 year old woman, fun and quirky. Comedic actress with strong character singing voice.
- ALICE BEINEKE: 35-50 Quirky mother who speaks in rhyme. Learns to let her hair down and speak her mind. Comedic actress. Soprano
- ANCESTORS: 18-50 Male and Female singers with strong movement skills. Ancestors understudy principal roles so strong comedic acting skills are also necessary.
Prepare a traditional musical theatre song that is appropriate to the show.
Director / Choreographer is Chris Beiser.
Rehearsals begin April 20, 2015. Performances May 7 June 28, 2015.
Questions call Joe (937) 746-4554, ext. 221.