Based on the screenplay by Jonathan Lynn
Written by Sandy Rustin
Additional Material by Hunter Foster and Eric Price
Based on the Paramount Pictures Motion Picture
Based on the Hasbro board game CLUE
Original Music by Michael Holland
- Monday, December 5 at 7pm
- Tuesday, December 6 at 7pm
The Creative Center at the Palace
215 S. Third St.
Hamilton, OH 45011(Please enter through the door off the parking lot)
Please come prepared to read from the script.
Those auditioning for WADSWORTH will be asked to audition with a British accent.
February 9 – 11 @ 7:30pm
February 12 @2:00pm
- WADSWORTH, a traditional British butler in every sense: uptight, formal, and “by the book”. He is the driving force.
- YVETTE, a loyal and sexy French maid.
- MISS SCARLET, a dry, sardonic D.C. madam, more interested in secrets than sex.
- MRS. PEACOCK, the wealthy wife of a senator, A bit batty, neurotic, and quick to hysteria.
- COLONEL MUSTARD, a puffy, pompous, dense, blowhard of a military man.
- PROFESSOR PLUM, an arrogant academic, easily impressed by himself.
- MR. GREEN, a timid yet officious rule follower. He’s awfully anxious.
- ENSEMBLE WOMAN
- CLUE2 ENSEMBLE MEN