Auditions for MONSTERMANIA are July 6th & 7th!
Falcon is excited to be able to resume in-person auditions! We will be following all CDC guidelines for safety.
- Use Falcon’s online Audition Form to submit your information prior to auditions (see below)
- Must submit a digital version of your resume (PDF Preferred)
- Headshots must be PDF, or JPEG format
- NOTE: Due to current COVID-19 safety precautions, all actors are required to be fully vaccinated
- Each production has a unique audition form (below). If you wish to audition for more than 1 production, please fill out the form for each production separately.
A 60-minute original interactive children’s show,
Directed by Gina Kleesattel
Music Direction by Sherry McCamley
- Maggie: The leader of the coven. The Wicked Witch of the West meets Golden Girls. Very Bea Arthur-esque.
- Lawanda: The Second banana. Hansel & Gretel’s witch. A slick, very hip kinda gal. Enjoys herself a lot.
- Glinda: The ultimate Blonde Joke gone awry.
- Red: Red Riding Hood grown up. A career woman, on the ball.
- Ward: Exactly like Ward Cleaver, very ‘50’s, except he’s a vampire.
- June: June Cleaver meets Elvira. Impeccably groomed, right down to the pearl necklace. Also a vampire, she loves to cook. A little bit of a busybody.
- Granny: Aging but on the ball. Very opinionated, Estelle Getty-ish.
- Jack: The pizza delivery boy, a classic dude. Also a teenaged werewolf. Talks like Bill & Ted.
- Frankie: A one-of-a-kind. A rapping, moonwalking monster with an eye on a singing career. Somewhat childlike. Talks like Arnold Schwarznegger.
- Auditions will be held in person on July 6th and 7th, 2022 from 7:00-9:00 PM. Actors only need attend 1 of the 2 audition days. All actors are requested to submit an audition form prior to attending auditions (click here to register for auditions).
- Prepare a short, light song (16-32 bars). Accompanist provided.
- Prepare a short, comedic monologue or funny short story.
- If you can do a witch’s laugh, a vampire voice or other character, we would love to hear it!
- Questions, contact director Gina Kleesattel: email@example.com
- Rehearsals will be weekends in October and evenings, October 23rd-27th
- Performance Dates:
- October 28 – 7:00 PM
- October 29th – 4:00 PM & 7:00 PM
- October 30 – 2:00 PM & 4:00 PM