Falcon is excited to be able to resume in-person auditions! We will be following all CDC guidelines for safety.
- Use Falcon’s online Audition Form to submit your information prior to auditions (see below)
- Must submit a digital version of your resume (PDF Preferred)
- Headshots must be PDF, or JPEG format
- NOTE: Due to current COVID-19 safety precautions, all actors are required to be fully vaccinated
Each production has a unique audition form (below). If you wish to audition for more than 1 production, please fill out the form for each production separately.
BOURBON AT THE BORDER by Pearl Cleage
Directed by Piper N. Davis
- Auditions will be held in person on June 27th and 28th, 2022 from 6:00-8:00 PM. Actors only need attend 1 of the 2 audition days. All actors are requested to submit an audition form prior to attending auditions (click the Audition Sign-Up button below to register for auditions).
- Auditions will consist of cold readings from the script.
- Questions, contact director Piper N. Davis: email@example.com
- Performance Dates will be August 5, 6, 7, 12, 13, and 14, 2022.
Character Descriptions (all roles are written for black actors)
- Rosa – 40s – female
- Tyrone 40s-50s – Male
*NOTE: The roles of May and Charlie have been pre-cast.