Angela Boehm Casting is looking to fill two roles for a feature film!
Shoot location: Cleveland, OH and surrounding areas. Must be a local hire.
Rate: $250 featured extra fee +20% agency (per day). Highly likely to get upgraded to day player.
Submission Deadline: Friday, May 7th, end of day.
This is a video and photo submission.
- Role One (“Man with toothbrush”): Male, age 60+, any ethnicity. Tentative shoot date: Thursday, September 9th (Subject to change)
- Role Two (“Featured Family”): Real families are preferred, but individual submissions also accepted. Please slate each family member individually. Single submissions, please state your role.
Roles within family:
- Dad: Male, ages 30-late 40’s, any ethnicity.
- Mom: Female, ages 30-late 40’s, any ethnicity.
- Son: Male, ages 10-17, any ethnicity.
- Daughter: Female, ages 10-17, any ethnicity.
Tentative shoot dates:
- August 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th
- September 3rd, and 4th.
- On hold: August 30th, 31st, September 1st, and 2nd.
You may be needed for some or all of these dates. And all dates are subject to change- please keep all dates open.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SELF-TAPE AUDITIONS
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE RECORDING YOUR AUDITION
Unfortunately, we are receiving a lot of submissions that cannot be forwarded to the director due to poor production. Follow these directions to guarantee you’ll be seen:
- Lighting, audio and backdrop are crucial. Many auditions aren’t sent to the director due to these three things.
- All videos should be shot landscape (horizontally).
- Your backdrop should be plain, your lighting bright, and your audio clear and crisp with no other background noise.
- Shoot this from the chest up.
- Look directly into the camera.
- State name, height, agent (if applicable), local hire, age (if a minor), and a fun fact or two about yourself.
- Pull out to a full-length shot for 5 seconds.
- Put slate at the END of the video, not before! Keep this as brief as possible.
- Do not look into the camera (unless specifically instructed to do so).
- Do not turn your head more than 45 degrees in either direction (in other words, DO NOT film yourself in a profile—from the side).
- Video files MUST be condensed to be under 50MB. If the file is too large, we will not be able to upload it. There are several free apps that can do this easily.
Role One (“Man with toothbrush”):
A quick video of the talent walking to a restroom to brush their teeth, realizing someone is in the restroom (Off-Screen: someone says “occupied”), and improv a line or two of annoyance. This line should be mumbled or under their breath but still audible. This should be around 30 seconds.
Role Two (“Family with life jackets”):
A quick video of the talent interacting with someone off-camera. FOLLOW THE LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS EMAIL FOR FAMILY AUDITION DIALOGUE. Please use this dialogue: family auditions not using this dialogue will be deleted.
For both roles, the entire video should be approximately a minute in length.
Subject: “Man with Toothbrush” ~OR~ “Featured Family”
- Full Name
- Email address
- Phone number
- City where you reside
- Age, only if a minor
- Any conflicts to the tentative shooting dates
- 2-3 current, CLEAR photos. One headshot and one full body. Please do not submit photos with hats, sunglasses, filters on the photo, or other people in photo. Please see below for photo submission guidelines.
Thank you for your submission. Please share with friends and family!
Follow us on Facebook and register for a free profile on AngelaBoehmCasting.com to stay up to date on all filming projects coming your way.
Official link which includes Dialogue for Families.