Seven talented young performers recorded a song to benefit theaters as part of Equality Productions’ mission to encourage donations to theaters during the pandemic. To view the concert on YouTube, send a donation to email@example.com through Venmo. The suggested donation is $10, but donate what you can. In the field “What’s it for?”, list the theater(s) for your donation. Once your donation is received, you will be emailed a YouTube link to watch the concert with those in your household. And the second concert will soon be released!
The first of two concerts include these performers (listed with the song and theater they chose for donations):
- Sophie Caton sings “Good Morning Baltimore” from “Hairspray” benefiting Dare 2 Defy and Muse Machine both in Dayton, OH.
- Claire Northcut sings “Defying Gravity” from “Wicked” benefiting Footlighters in Newport KY and Acting Up in Mason, OH.
- Natalie Harper sings “Kindergarten Boyfriend” from “Heathers – The Musical” benefiting Worthington Community Theater in Worthington, OH.
- Sophia Massie sings “Born To Entertain” from “Ruthless: The Musical” benefiting French Creek Theater in Sheffield, OH.
- Morgan Tracy sings “Stupid with Love” from “Mean Girls” benefiting Inspiring Arts Productions in Hamilton, OH, Dare 2 Defy in Dayton, OH, and Acting Up in Mason, OH.
- Athena Updike sings “What it means to be a Friend ” from “13 The Musical” benefiting The Carnegie in Covington, KY.
- Ashlynn Hezlep sings “Ring of Keys” from “Fun Home” benefiting Acting Up in Mason, OH.