Auditions for the first production of our 2020-2021 season, Daisy, are being held through online video submissions. Click the “Submit Audition” button below to submit your audition. Call-backs will be held virtually via Zoom if needed.
- Must include digital version of your resume (PDF Preferred)
- Headshots must be PDF, or JPEG format
- Videos must be less than 10 MB. If you need to reduce the size of your video file, click here for Clideo website.
Daisy by Sean Devine
Directed by Tara Williams
- All auditions must be submitted by 8:00 PM, Sunday, May 31st.
- Audition video should be no longer than 90 seconds. Please choose one monologue that best displays your talent.
- Questions, contact director Tara Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Louise Brown – Late 30s. Caucasian. A copywriter. Brassy but knows her place. Has taken years and worked hard to get where she is.
- Tony Schwartz – Early 40s. Caucasian. A sound archivist, independent media specialist and agoraphobic. Not aware of social norms.
- Clifford Lewis – 30s to early 40s. African American. A White House Lawyer. Authoritative. Straight forward.
- Bill Bernbach – 50s to 60s. Caucasian. Creative Director and partner in Advertising agency. The boss. Trusts his team but draws the final line.
- Sid Myers – 30s to early 40s. Caucasian. Art Director. Bossy. Pushes buttons.
- Aaron Ehrlich – 30s to 40s. Caucasian. Television producer. Married. Nervous. Worried about the A bomb.
Performances dates are Sept. 25-Oct. 10