THE KING AND I
La Comedia Dinner Theatre
Feb. 20-April 5
COVID-19 & Public Health Update
We are closely monitoring developments of COVID-19 and are doing everything possible to safeguard the health and well-being of our patrons, audience, staff, and artists.
Your health and safety is important to us. We encourage you to take standard precautions yourself, including frequent hand washing, and to stay home if you feel ill.
Performances are continuing as scheduled. If it becomes necessary to postpone, reschedule or cancel performances, a notice will be placed on our website and Facebook page.
We are offering a 30-day ticket exchange policy as long as we have at least a 24-hour notice prior to the reserved performance. To reschedule your reservation, give us a call at (937) 746-4554.
We are carefully monitoring the situation and will follow the recommendations of the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO) as well as the Ohio Department of Health as they develop. Thank you for your ongoing patience and support.
Two worlds collide in this breathtaking and exquisite musical. Set in 1860’s Bangkok, The King and I tells the story of the unconventional and tempestuous relationship that develops between the King of Siam and a British schoolteacher whom the modernist King brings to Siam to teach his many wives and children. One of Rodgers & Hammerstein’s finest works, The King and I boasts a score that features such beloved classics as “Getting To Know You,” “I Whistle A Happy Tune,” “Hello Young Lovers,” “Shall We Dance” and “Something Wonderful.”
- Thu-Fri, Feb. 20-21 at 10:30am & 5:30pm
- Sat, Feb. 22 at 5:30pm
- Sun, Feb. 23 at 10:30am & 5:30pm
- Thu-Fri, Feb. 27-28 at 10:30am & 5:30pm
- Sat, Feb. 29 at 5:30pm
- Sun, March 1 at 10:30am & 5:30pm
- Thu-Fri, March 5-6 at 10:30am & 5:30pm
- Sat, March 7 at 5:30pm
- Sun, March 8 at 10:30am & 5:30pm
- Thu-Fri, March 12-13 at 10:30am & 5:30pm
- Sat, March 14 at 5:30pm
- Sun, March 15 at 10:30am & 5:30pm
- Thu-Fri, March 19-20 at 10:30am & 5:30pm
- Sat, March 21 at 5:30pm
- Sun, March 22 at 10:30am & 5:30pm
- Thu-Fri, March 26-27 at 10:30am & 5:30pm
- Sat, March 28 at 5:30pm
- Sun, March 29 at 10:30am & 5:30pm
- Thu-Fri, April 2-3 at 10:30am & 5:30pm
- Sat, April 4 at 5:30pm
- Sun, April 5 at 10:30am & 5:30pm