Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park is an equal opportunity employer and encourages inquiries about this position from a broad spectrum of candidates reflecting the diversity of the community we serve.
Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park seeks an organized, creative and digital-savvy Marketing Associate. The position executes the tactics in support of our multichannel marketing strategies.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Builds and sends emails.
- Runs lists for email in Tessitura, our customer relationship management software.
- Maintains Bright Sign presentations in the lobby.
- Writes and posts social media content as directed, monitors comments/messages and responds appropriately as needed.
- Maintains and updates content on website pages.
- Creates new website pages and assists with website improvements.
- Creates simple fliers, forms and signage.
- Assists with in-house photography and edits photos for social media needs.
- Sizes photos for all uses in digital, print and signage.
- Write cut lines for photos. Sends photo links to cast/creative team. Posts photos in Flickr.
- Keeps information on various online community calendars and websites up-to-date.
- Tracks media coverage and maintains media coverage log.
- Maintains production drop boxes of media coverage and materials for artists.
- Makes updates to the Marketing Sharepoint page.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A bachelor’s degree and internship or similar experience in a relevant field.
- A strong work ethic that demonstrates initiative, organization and attention to details, while being flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to juggle and track multiple projects and work with deadlines.
- Interest in theatre and the arts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Experience with Photoshop and/or InDesign is desired, proficiency is preferred.
- Experience with a web content management system is preferred.
- Good business writing and editing skills.
- Ability to lift and carry 15-20lbs.
- This is an entry-level, full-time, non-exempt position with benefits.
- Able to work some periodic evening or weekend hours, including time spent monitoring social media.
- Start date: June 17, 2019
Provide a cover letter, writing sample and resume. Cover letter should summarize your qualifications for this position and why you are interested in working at the Playhouse.
Human Resources Manager
Deadline to apply: May 3, 2019
No phone calls, please.