Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park is an equal opportunity employer and encourages inquiries about this position from a broad spectrum of candidates reflecting the diversity of the community we serve.
Marketing Administrative Coordinator
Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park seeks a Marketing Administrative Coordinator to be in charge of organizing the production of the program and provide administrative support to the director and the department.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assemble and organize the content and production of six show programs per season, which includes:
- Serving as the primary contact with OnStage Publications, publisher of the program
- Establishing the production schedule
- Creating the input documents for OnStage
- Collating and sending all gathered materials
- Assembling cast and title page and boilerplate content
- Responsible for the collection of bios and headshots, fact-check and edit bios for style and confirm approval from actors
- Working with the development department to collect sponsor ads and donor lists/info
- Tracking needs and deadlines for in-house ads
- Thoroughly proofread program drafts to ensure the accuracy and quality of all program content
- Produce large print programs.
- Fill out purchase orders for Playhouse invoices, enter them in expense spreadsheets and compare to budgets.
- Place and provide traffic instructions for radio, TV and print advertising.
- Collate and organize sponsorship results data.
- Update marketing spreadsheets as directed.
- Make updates to the Marketing Sharepoint page.
- Maintain archival files, manage inventory of marketing printed pieces, coordinate brochure distribution, and fulfill other administrative duties as assigned.
- Two to three years of experience and an associate or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is preferred.
- A strong work ethic that demonstrates initiative, organization and attention to details, while being flexible and adaptable to change.
- Excellent business writing and editing skills.
- Ability to juggle and track multiple projects and work with deadlines.
- Interest in theatre and the arts.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel is required.
- Experience with Photoshop and/or InDesign a plus.
- Ability to lift and carry 15-20lbs.
- This is a full-time, non-exempt position with benefits.
- The ability to work some periodic evening or weekend hours is preferred.
Provide a cover letter, writing sample and resume. Cover letter should summarize your qualifications for this position and why you are interested in working at the Playhouse.
Human Resources Manager
Deadline to apply: April 26, 2019
No phone calls, please.