Director and Show Submissions
To be considered for a directing slot for INNOVAtheatre, please submit the following for the show(s) you wish to propose to INNOVAtheatre@gmail.com.
- A letter of introduction (with references)
- Synopsis of proposed show(s)
- Casting breakdown (Characters & character descriptions)
- Set requirements
- Orchestra or music requirements (if applicable)
- Proposed production staff already assembled.
- Why you should be chosen to direct the show.
- Who holds the show rights.
- Length/timing of show.
- Personal experience and background (resume of relevant theatrical experience)
- Availability for ACT excerpts
- A copy of the script (or detailed synopsis – script preferred)
- A copy of an estimated budget
Deadline for submissions is November 1st at 11:59pm. If you are being considered to direct we will contact you and ask you to come to the Board Meeting November 17th to pitch the selected show.
We look forward to hearing from you!