Ursuline Academy (Blue Ash, Ohio) seeks a Costume Mentor for the 2018-2019 theatre season. Position description includes:
- Works with the director to support the vision of the production.
- Supervises the costume crew for two productions per year. (A musical in early November and a play in early April)
- Helps build costumes. Must be able to sew.
- Maintain a safe and clean costume shop.
- Conveys a positive attitude when working with students, endeavors to develop a positive self image in each child, strives to develop rapport with the student as an individual for the purpose of improving the quality of student outcomes.
There is a stipend for this position. Please email resume to Missy Keith at mkeith@usrulineacademy.