Falcon Theatre invites all actors to open auditions for POOR BEHAVIOR by Theresa Rebeck.
- Dates: July 10 & 11, 2017
- Time: 7:00-9:00 pm
- Location: Falcon Theatre, 636 Monmouth St., Newport
- Preparation: Please prepare a 1-minute monologue and be prepared to read from the script. Sides will be provided at auditions. Bring a headshot and resume if available.
- No appointments necessary
- Questions: Contact the director, Lauren Carr at email@example.com or Falcon Theatre at 513-479-6783
- Production Dates: November 17-December 2, 2017
- PETER – self-assured, funny, confident, very likeable; a caretaker. (30-40s)
- MAUREEN – high-strung, narcissistic, often hysterical; has a ready self-pity.(late 20-40s)
- ELLA – good-natured, passionate, idealistic, with just enough self-deception at her disposal. (late 20-40s)
- IAN – Irish; has lived in the states for over ten years; bitter, funny, brilliant; he is angry at himself for all his bad decisions. Angry at the universe, too. Ready to burn the store to get what he wants. Is also wounded and vulnerable; it’s important that his woundedness be seen. (30-40s)