Mariemont Players present MORNING’S AT SEVEN, a comedy by Paul Osborn at the Walton Creek Theater, 4101 Walton Creek Road (just East of Mariemont), January 6-22, 2017.
A charming, heartwarming comedy about four sisters and their three husbands who live in close proximity to each other, MORNING’S AT SEVEN centers around Homer, one of the sister’s 40 year-old son, bringing a girl to dinner. Will this lead to a proposal and, if so, how will it affect the lives and future plans of the sisters and their husbands?
“A TOTAL TRIUMPH… ABSOLUTELY ENTRANCING… SEE THIS LOVELY PLAY! – The New York Post. “AN ABSOLUTE CHARMER… FOUR SISTER’S, CHEKHOV WOULD HAVE SMILED. SO WILL YOU AND YOU’LL LAUGH OUT LOUD TOO!” – The New York Daily News. “WONDERFUL… STILL HAS CHARM TO BURN.” – The New York Times.
MORNING’S AT SEVEN is directed by Dennis Murphy and features the talents of Arny Stoller, Bett Kooris, Pamela Shooner, Ann Barfels, Art Kibby, Doug Tumeo, Richelle Rose, Karen Zaugg, and Harold Murphy.
Performances will be:
- 8 PM Friday, January 6th
- 8 PM Saturday, January 7th
- 2 PM Sunday, January 8th
- 7:30 PM Thursday, January 12th
- 8 PM Friday, January 13th
- 8 PM Saturday, January 14th
- 2 PM Sunday, January 15th
- 7 PM Sunday, January 15th
- 7:30 PM Thursday, January 19th
- 8 PM Friday, January 20th
- 3 PM Saturday, January 21st
- 8 PM Saturday, January 21st
- 2 PM Sunday, January 22nd
To order tickets for MORNING’S AT SEVEN, call Betsy at 513-684-1236 OR order online at www.mariemontplayers.com. All seats are reserved and $20 each.