Directed by Artistic Director Blake Robison
Cast: Kate Cook as Elizabeth Bennet, Alan Dronek as Mr. Wickham, Loren Dunn as Mr. Darcy, John Feltch as Mr. Bennet, Annie Fitzpatrick as Lady Lucas/Mrs. Gardiner, Kate Goehring as Mrs. Bennet, Jared Joplin as Fitzwilliam/Mr. Denny, Lindsey Kyler as Lydia Bennet, Matt Leisy as Mr. Bingley, Deanne Lorette as Lady Catherine de Bourgh, Gracyn Mix as Miss Caroline Bingley, Barry Mulholland as Sir William Lucas/Mr. Gardiner, Kevin Orton as Mr. Collins, Elizabeth Sargent as Charlotte Lucas/Mrs. Reynolds, Shayna Schmidt as Mary Bennet/Anne de Bourgh, Britian Seibert as Kitty Bennet/Georgiana Darcy & Katya Stepanov as Jane Bennet,
Ensemble: Meggy Hai Trang, Chelsea D. Harrison, Jon Kovach, Rico Reid, Sam Rueff & Justin Weaks
Girl meets boy. Girl loathes boy. Girl and boy fall in love. It is a truth universally acknowledged that Jane Austen’s most popular novel is also one of the greatest romances of all time. In this lavish, full-scale production, you’ll fall in love all over again with the headstrong and independent Elizabeth Bennet, the arrogant but honorable Mr. Darcy and all of Austen’s other beloved characters as they navigate the rocky road of manners and matrimony. Advisory: PRIDE AND PREJUDICE is suitable for general audiences. Because of the full-length nature of the play, it is recommended for ages 10 and up.
- In preview Sat, March 8 at 8pm & Sun, March 9 at 2pm. $30 seats available.
- In preview Tue-Wed, March 11-12 at 7:30pm. $30 seats available.
- Thu-Fri, March 13-14 at 8pm
- Sat, March 15 at 4pm & 8pm
- Sun, March 16 at 2pm & 7pm
- Tue, March 18 at 7:30pm
- Thu-Fri, March 20-21 at 8pm
- Sat, March 22 at 4pm & 8pm
- Sun, March 23 at 2pm & 7pm
- Tue-Wed, March 25-26 at 7:30pm
- Thu-Fri, March 27-28 at 8pm
- Sat, March 29 at 4pm & 8pm
- Sun, March 30 at 2pm & 7pm
- Tue, April 1 at 7:30pm
- Wed, April 2 at 1pm & 7:30pm
- Thu-Fri, April 3-4 at 8pm
- Sat, April 5 at 4pm & 8pm