Fortune lost to fate. Romance lost to folly. When a lack of luck makes for difficult marriage prospects, the Dashwood sisters set sail on the volatile seas of courtship. Both are seeking husbands, but have completely opposite approaches. The sisters soon discover that neither reserved Elinor’s common sense nor impulsive Marianne’s passion offer the key to happiness. Scandalous secrets, burning betrayals, and suave (and some not-so-suave) suitors line the path to true love in this fresh adaptation of SENSE & SENSIBILITY.
- In preview on Wed-Thu, Feb. 15-16 at 7:30pm. All seats $14.
- Fri-Sat, Feb. 17-18 at 7:30pm
- Thu-Sat, Feb. 23-25 at 7:30pm
- Sun, Feb. 26 at 2pm
- Thu-Sat, March 1-3 at 7:30pm
- Sun, March 4 at 2pm
- Thu-Sat, March 8-10 at 7:30pm
- Sun, March 9 at 2pm
- Thu-Sat, March 15-17 at 7:30pm
- Sun, March 18 at 2pm
Local media coverage: Enquirer article |