Updated for a little more context: The question I get asked most by people with limited time and resources is, which shows are a “must see.” And I give them my bias answer, based on how I reacted to the shows. That being said, it’s not like I’ve been disappointed by any of the performances I’ve attended this year. Please understand that differences between shows in the rankings can be infinitesimal. And I guarantee everyone’s list is different and just as valid.
And if you do decide to attend, I highly recommend you look at all the options. Aside from the fact that there are still plenty of shows I just haven’t seen yet. If a show sounds interesting to you, I highly encourage you to see it. Grab a friend, split a flex pass and hit three shows. You never know what you might discover. Happy Fringing.
- For a breakdown of all shows visit www.behindthecurtaincincy.com/2022-fringe-festival
- For a list of performance options for Tuesday-Friday, June 14-17 visit www./behindthecurtaincincy.com/2022/06/13/performance-options-for-june-14-17-at-cincy-fringe/
- Click here to visit the official fringe website.
Donna Kay Yarborough is all-in emotionally in her intense, extremely well-acted one-woman show.
- HEDY: The Life and Inventions of Hedy Lamarr
Heather Massie impresses as Lamarr (and the multiple characters she interacts with) in this engaging show exploring Hedy’s life.
- BE MY THIEF
Jordan Trovillion & Trey Tatum return as the teen sleuth and her faithful dog companion. Imaginative, clever and funny, JINKIES is an enjoyable sequel completely accessible even if you missed the 2019 original production, ZOINKS!
- FIRE IN THE METH LAB
- THE SEX LIVES OF BUTTERFLIES
- BENT COMPASS
- BANNED FROM HEAVEN, BARRED FROM HELL
- WHISKEY FLICKS LIVE!
- THE BARN IDENTITY
- A MORGUE OF THE FORGOTTEN
- SEXY SEXY MATTRESS TIME
- TEXAS ANNIE: The Legend of the Moan Ranger
- WUTHERING: A Musical on the Moors
- SADEC 1965: A Love Story
- UPLINE – It’s Not a Show, It’s an Opportunity
- FATHER, DAUGHTHER & HOLY TOAST
- DESTINY U.S.A
- MAKE A F*CKIN’ SHOW YOU P.O.S.
- JUNKMAIL ORACLE