Applications are currently being accepted for our Performance Scholarship Competition.
Deadline for submission is midnight, January 31, 2021.
Late application submissions cannot be accepted.
There are seven scholarships this year ranging from $2,500. to $350.
Freshman to Junior college students currently enrolled in an accredited bachelor’s degree program are eligible. Student must attend a college within 50 miles of the greater Cincinnati area and/or have a connection to one of our ACT Cincinnati member theatre groups.
- All portions of this application must be completed and uploaded at the same time, so please collect all components before starting your application.
- Theatre Resume
- Biography (one paragraph; third person)
- Headshot photo with your full name visible
- One (1) recorded uninterrupted (five (5) minute maximum) performance of two contrasting theatrical pieces, (any combination, song, dance, monologue) with an introduction, accompaniment of your choice and no editing.
- Valid email address
NOTE: Submissions will be reviewed by the judges only and will not be used or distributed without prior written permission.
- Materials cannot be changed after application submission.
- You will receive a confirmation of successful submission immediately after completion.
- Each submission will be reviewed and evaluated by a five (5) adjudicator panel during the month of February 2021.
- Scholarship winners will be notified via phone and or email. Then all winners will be announced publicly on our ACT Cincinnati webpage — approximately mid-March 2021 – ACT Facebook page, etc.
- The name and photo associated with your Google account will be recorded when you upload files and submit your application.
- Prior participation in an ACT Cincinnati member group production is not required for scholarship competition submission.
If you have any questions, please contact Melissa M. Smith, Scholarship Chair, email@example.com.