Come and watch an un-staged reading by Beechmont Players of the Tamil Hillberry dramedy NONE LIKE US on ZOOM at 2:00 on Sunday, December 6th.
Meeting ID: 817 4054 4462
One tap mobile
+13017158592,,81740544462#,,,,,,0#,,530622# US (Washington D.C)
+13126266799,,81740544462#,,,,,,0#,,530622# US (Chicago)
NONE LIKE US
Who is your best friend, most loyal confidant, and also the biggest pain in your ass? Your siblings. Meet brothers William and Benny and their sister Ro. Now adults, each holiday they meet at their hometown bar to escape the drama of holidays with their parents and blow off steam. But the Partridge siblings are about to learn that, despite their best efforts, they can’t micromanage, gloss over, or drink away their problems (looking at you, Ro.) But when life gives us challenges, it also gives us family: the cause of and solution to everyone’s problems.
The cast includes:
- Alex Walz as BENNY: A fun, energetic man-child, 23, with a disarming smile. Naïve.
- Linda Berman-Callahan as RO: Benny’s sister. 31. Tough, sarcastic, and outspoken.
- Charlie Ingram as WILLIAM: 32. Benny and Ro’s older brother. Quick witted and intelligent, but covering insecurity with attempted masculinity.
- Chadwin Davis as ALEXANDER: Engaged to Ro. 34. An adult boy scout, almost boring.
- Dan Tudor as ERIC: William’s husband, 38. Attractive workaholic with an air of cool, easy-going charm.
- Nisrene Langenna as ALLISON: Mid-twenties waitress, unnoticeable. Hopeless romantic with a heart of gold.
- Maggie Ingram King as RACHEL: Late-twenties waitress, good looking and knows how to turn heads. Overconfident.