Auditions will be held on January 11 & 12 2020 at CCM Room 3640.
- Sat from 3pm- 5pm
- Sun from 3pm-4pm
Email Beyondthecurtainproductions@gmail.com to apply for a time slot.
Material to Prepare:
- Please prepare a one-minute monologue (dramatic or comedic). Sides will be offered to those who do not have a monologue.
- If you have a headshot and/or resume please bring a copy with you.
- 1st rehearsal – Feb 1, 2020 Tech – March 28-April 2
- Opening Night – April 3
- Final Performance – April 5.
- Rehearsals will be three days a week from 8pm-10pm.
- Performance Venue: Hoffner Lodge in Northside
The play is set in the 1960s, and centres on bachelor Bernard, who has a flat in Paris and three stewardesses all engaged to him without knowing about each other. But Bernard’s life gets bumpy when his friend Robert comes to stay, and complications such as weather and an new, speedier Boeing jet disrupt his careful planning. Soon all three stewardesses are in the city simultaneously, and catastrophe looms.
Roles looking to fill:
- Bernard (M)– a Parisian architect and lothario (turned into an American who resides in Paris in the most recent Broadway production)
- Berthe (F)– Bernard’s French Housekeeper
- Robert (M)– Bernard’s old school chum (from Wisconsin)
- Jaqueline (or Gabriella) (F)– the French fiancée (or the Italian fiancée) and air hostess
- Janet (or Gloria) (F)– the American fiancée and air hostess
- Judith (or Gretchen) (F)– the German fiancée and air hostess