The daughter of late singer Eddie Fisher and actress Debbie Reynolds, Carrie Fisher became a cultural icon when she starred as Princess Leia in the first Star Wars trilogy at 19 years old. Forever changed, Carrie’s life did not stay picture perfect. Fisher is the life of the party in this uproarious and sobering look at her Hollywood hangover. A colorful evening of what Fisher calls “talking about myself behind my back,” WISHFUL DRINKING is a breezy combination of one-liners and behind-the-Hollywood-scenes-gossip, all relayed with Fisher’s withering, dry humor.
- Tue-Fri, April 10-13 at 8pm
- Sat, April 14 at 2pm & 8pm
- Sun, April 15 at 2pm & 7:30pm
- Tue-Fri, April 17-20 at 8pm
- Sat, April 21 at 2pm & 8pm
- Sun, April 22 at 2pm & 7:30pm