THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Joe Hornbaker
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Pam Blessing
- EXCELLENCE IN DIRECTION – Steve Phelan
- EXCELLENCE IN LOBBY DISPLAY – Anne Bridgeman & Carolyn Lipchik
- EXCELLENCE IN PRODUCING – Pam Kaesemeyer
- EXCELLENCE IN SET DÉCOR – Cheryl Boettger
THE ODD COUPLE FEMALE VERSION
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Dee Anne Bryll
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Forrest Fairley
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Jennifer Keith Day
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Laurie Brinkman
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Rebecca Wiesman
- EXCELLENCE IN DIRECTION – Arlene Balczo
- EXCELLENCE IN ENSEMBLE – Arlene Balzo and the Cast
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Ken Macke
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Mary Jo Bissmeyer
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Scott Unes
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Susan Unes
- EXCELLENCE IN ACTING IN A PLAY – Zak Slemmer
- EXCELLENCE IN DIRECTION – Kiya Fix mentored by Liz Ingram
- EXCELLENCE IN HOUSE – Donna Surber
- EXCELLENCE IN LOBBY DISPLAY – Maggie Ingram King
- EXCELLENCE IN PRODUCING – Barbara Alenduff
- EXCELLENCE IN PROGRAM – Jenny Mielbrecht
- EXCELLENCE IN PROGRAM ART – Kiya Fix
- EXCELLENCE IN SET DESIGN – Kiya Fix
Beechmont Players and director Karen Wiebe are pleased to announce the cast of our 2022-2023 season opener, CHARLOTTE’S WEB the Musical.
- Fern Arable: Peyton Morgan
- Wilbur: Eylie Lorenz
- Charlotte: Rebecca Wiesman
- John Arable: Jeff Carter
- Martha Arable: BethAnn Bruening
- Avery Arable: Preston Cleaver
- Homer Zuckerman: Karl Bollinger
- Edith Zuckerman: Ursula Biron
- Templeton: Matt Lovell
- Lurvy: Emma Holt
- Goose: Katherine Anderson
- Gander: Dexter Beam
- Sheep: McKenzie Kugler
- Lamb: Lucy Arnold
- Katherine Anderson
- Dexter Beam
- McKenzie Kugler
- Lucy Arnold
- Travis Ryan
- Maggie Harris
- Bryce Herzner
Produced by: Betsy Obermeyer & Kiya Fix
Choreographed by: Amy Waldfogle
CHARLOTTE’S WEB will be performed August 5-13, 2022 at the Anderson Center Theatre.
Congratulations to all and a huge thank you to those who auditioned. Stay tuned for season ticket information and individual ticket purchasing! Our site will be updated soon!
Beechmont Players is holding auditions for CHARLOTTE’S WEB the Musical, directed by Karen Wiebe, co-produced by Betsy Obermeyer & Kiya Fix, and choreographed by Amy Waldfogle.
Audition Dates: May 16 & 17; 7pm-9pm
Cherry Grove United Methodist Church
Sign up for a time here: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E084AABAE2DA64-auditions1
August 4 -13 2022
Anderson Center Theatre
Beginning June 5 and will run Sunday afternoons and Tuesday and Thursday evenings. We will work around conflicts, but appreciate those being in writing up front.
This production was previously cast in 2020, and was never performed due to COVID. We have asked the cast to reprise their roles. The ones listed here are available for both adults and children 9 and up.
- Wilbur: teen or adult – voice part: tenor/mezzo-soprano
- John Arable: adult male role Stage Age: 30 – 40 voice part: tenor/Baritone
- Martha Arable: adult female role Stage age: 30 – 40 voice part: soprano/mezzo/alto
- Edith Zuckerman: adult female role Stage Age: 30 – 40 voice part: soprano/mezzo/alto
- Avery Arable: young boy, Stage Age 9 – 11 voice part: unchanged male voice
- Fern Arable: Young Girl, stage age 12 – 14 voice part: soprano, mezzo-soprano
- Goose/Gander:Adults or teens, voice part: any
- Lamb: Teen/child, voice part: Any
- Ensemble: All voice parts, all ages
Dancing is more movement-based.
Auditions will consist of a prepared 16 – 32 bar piece that fits the character you are interested in playing. There may be cold reads from the script if necessary. Accompanist will be provided. Please bring sheet music for your song and mark your start/stop places. No dancing auditions will be necessary.
Beechmont Players wraps up their 2021-2022 season with WRONG WINDOW – opening this week!
WRONG WINDOW is a witty comedy whodunit that pays tribute to the Master of Horror: Alfred Hitchcock.
Don’t miss your chance to see this hysterical show and get your tickets today!
Please Note: WRONG WINDOW is not appropriate for younger audiences. Adult language and adult themes occur throughout the production*
- May 6th at 8pm
- May 7th at 8pm
- May 8th at 3pm
- May 12th at 8pm **Newly Added!**
- May 13th at 8pm
- May 14th at 3pm
- Marnie Elbies: Mary Jo Bissmeyer
- Jeff Elbies: Ken Macke
- Robbie: Scott Unes
- Midge: Susan Unes
- Thor Larswald: Zak Slemmer
- Lila Larswald: Katherine Anderson
- Loomis: Jim Waldfogle
- Detective Thomas: Katherine Anderson
WRONG WINDOW is directed by Kiya Fix and produced by Barbara Alenduff.
Tickets can be purchased at www.beechmontplayers.org or by calling 513-233-2468
Beechmont Players Inc.
Directed by Alan Kootsher
Cast: Lon Nease as Jeff Elbies, Victoria Kirby as Marnie Elbies, Scott Unes as Robbin Smith, Susan Unes as Midge Smith, Jim Waldfogle as Loomis, Ken Macke as Thor Larswald, Mary Jo Bissmeyer as Lila Larswald & Zak Slemmer as Detective Thomas
Van Zandt & Milmore pay tribute to Master of Horror Alfred Hitchcock, with this comedy whodunit. Off-and-on New York couple Marnie and Jeff enter an even more complicated phase of their relationship when they think they spy their cross-courtyard neighbor do away with his wife. After they draw their torn curtain, the lady vanishes, and suspicion places murder beyond a shadow of a doubt. The bumbling witnesses sneak into their neighbor’s apartment – 39 steps away – and the fun begins. Among multiple door-slammings, body-snatchings, and a frantic flashlight chase scene, two questions remain: Who killed Lila Larswald? And… if she’s not dead…then who is? The crazy farce plays out on a shadow-box set that allows the audience to be present in one apartment, while viewing the action in its mirror-image neighboring unit across the way.
- Fri-Sat, May 6-7 at 8pm
- Sun, May 8 at 3pm
- Thu-Fri, May 12-13 at 8pm
- Sat, May 14 at 3pm
Official page |