You are invited to attend ACT Cincinnati’s Annual Judges’ and Presidents’ Forum.
This annual forum is used to help educate the ACT Cincinnati Adjudicators and ACT Group Presidents on what adjudicators are looking for when coming to see shows and how they should be responding to such observables in order to meet the needs of the groups. The Long Range Judging Committee Members are excited that three of the four categories being presented are the new award categories for this Season! Each of the presenters brings years of training and experience to this event.
Though this forum is specifically designed for adjudicators and presidents, it is beneficial to anyone interested in theatre and all are invited.
This year’s forum:
- February 29, 2020
- 1 to 4pm
- The Glenmore Playhouse 3716 Glenmore Ave, Cheviot, OH 45211
Thank you to The Drama Workshop for your hospitality!
- 1:05pm – Production Design: Adding Media to the Mix with Charlie Rader
- 1:45pm – Stage Make-Up: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly with Linda Geering
- 2:25pm – Dialect Coaching: Is That Really How They Speak? with Katelyn Reid
- 3:05pm – Photography: Keeping It in Focus with Kristy Rucker
- 3:35pm – Open Forum: What Suggestions, Concerns and Questions Do Adjudicators, Presidents and Members Have?
Each presenter will provide time for questions and answers. There will be breaks between sessions.
RSVP: So that the LRJC might prepare sufficiently, please RSVP to Chair Laureen Catlin, firstname.lastname@example.org.