Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park is an equal opportunity employer and encourages inquiries about this position from a broad spectrum of candidates reflecting the diversity of the community we serve.
Patron Services Associate
Cincinnati Playhouse is searching for Patron Services Associates. The successful candidates will be self-motivated individuals and given the opportunity to elevate the role of hospitality and sales within the Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park. The Patron Services Associate is responsible for ticketing operations, customer service, sales and marketing support. This position reports directly to the Ticket Services Manager and Ticket System Administrator.
While this position is not new to the Playhouse, it has been given a more expansive scope with regards to patron experience. Physical locations for job performance will include but not limited to the Box Office, Parking Facility, public meeting spaces within the Playhouse and occasional outreach marketing efforts outside the Playhouse. The Patron Services Associate must be fully engaged in developing a more dynamic relationship with all Playhouse patrons.
The Patron Services Associate will exercise leadership in implementing activities that deliver optimal patron experience while achieving sales goals. Patrons are described as subscribers, single ticket buyers, donors, guests and visitors to Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park. The patron experience includes all patron activity from inquiry to exiting the theatre. The Patron Services Associate is the face of the Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park and is responsible for the creation and maintenance of a seamless and on-going relationship with each patron.
This is a seasonal, part-time position in and will require work outside normal business hours, including evenings and weekends.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide the highest level of customer service by responding to the needs of Playhouse patrons
- Enhance the development of ongoing and repeat business relationships with patrons. Address concerns and requests promptly; communicate needs as to improve patron experiences going forward.
- Collaborate within the department to develop and implement best practices for all patron touch points including ticketing operations, outbound and inbound phone calls, parking and receptionist duties.
- Ensure consistent messaging, data tracking and reporting of patron transactions within the department using the Tessitura Ticketing System.
- Collaborate with immediate supervisors to develop long-range plans that ensure an ongoing positive patron experience
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer proficiency required and Tessitura knowledge a plus.
- Interest in theatre and the arts is desirable.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and speak.
- The position also required the ability to stand and walk, and occasionally stoop, kneel, or crouch.
- Must be able to handle light physical labor (lift or move up to 25 pounds).
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume to Don Wong, Ticket Services Manager, at email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: August 17, 2018 No phone calls please.