FOOLSFEST: An Evening of Eight 10-Minute Plays
Cincinnati Playwrights Initiative
Aronoff Center Fifth Third Bank Theater [Downtown]
New Voices Series presents its Spring festival of ten-minute play readings.
- APRIL IS NOT FOOL by Eric Thomas
Four suspects. Three weapons. Two languages. One corpse… but who is it?
- HUMANOID TRAFFIC STOP by Roger Collins
A routine traffic stop turns into anything but routine as two passengers, two police officers and their humanoid-assistant find themselves on a fantastical road to one foreseeable future.
- I AM NOT A SHOE by David Hughes
You clean your toenails with a salad fork.
- INTERVIEW WITH A FOOL by Teri Foltz
When a Shakespearean Fool shows up at an employment agency, the Office Manager has trouble finding him a job until he learns of his skill set.
- MISFIT MANSION by Traci Taylor
Where it Pays to Be Weird
- SELF RESPECT: A BURIAL by Roger Brookfield
Two gravediggers have the unusual but well-paid assignment of burying individual self-respects before they can cause environmental harm.
- THE FOOL by Sanjay Puligadda
An absurd comedy examines the travails of human existence through the eyes of the audience
- THE TASTE TEST by Liz Coley
For a single winery owner, finding the perfect man is a matter of taste.
3/11/22 – Health and Safety Guidelines
- Tue, April 12 at 7:30pm