The Carnegie is pleased to announce the cast and production team for the final show of the 2019-20 theatre season, END OF THE RAINBOW, playing weekends March 21 – April 5, 2020.
- Judy Garland – Kim Schroeder Long
- Anthony – Aaron Whitehead
- Mickey Deans – Dylan Shelton
- Radio Interviewer – Brianna Bernard
- Director – Alice Flanders
- Music Coordinator/Band Leader – Ted Baldwin
- Stage Manager – Steven Ducker
- Assistant Stage Manager – Liz Carmen
- Scenic Designer – Tyler Gabbard
- Costume Designer – Helen A. Raymond Goers
- Lighting Designer – Andrew Stewart
- Sounds Designer – Avery Reynolds
- Technical Director – Doug Stock
- Producer – Maggie Perrino
About END OF THE RAINBOW:
The year is 1968 and Judy Garland is set firmly on the comeback trail. The failed marriages, the suicide attempts, and the addictions are all behind her. At forty-six and with new flame Mickey Deans at her side, she seems determined to carry it off and recapture her magic. But lasting happiness always eludes some people, and there was never any answer to the question with which Judy ended every show: “If happy little bluebirds fly beyond the rainbow, why, oh why, can’t I?”
END OF THE RAINBOW is a savagely funny drama featuring a glorious ensemble of Judy Garland hits such as “Get Happy,” “The Man that Got Away,” and, of course, “Somewhere Over the Rainbow.”
Production includes adult themes and language. Not recommended for children under 13.
- Weekends March 21 – April 5, 2020
- Saturday, March 21, 7:30pm ● Sunday, March 22, 3pm
- Friday, March 27, 7:30pm ● Saturday, March 28, 7:30pm ● Sunday, March 29, 3pm
- Friday, April 3, 7:30pm ● Saturday, April 4, 7:30pm ● Sunday, April 5, 3pm
WHERE: The Carnegie | 1028 Scott Boulevard | Covington, KY 41011
The 2019-20 Carnegie Theatre Series is presented by the Otto M. Budig Family Foundation. Additional support comes from the Kentucky Department of Tourism. The Performer Sponsor is Graydon.
About The Carnegie
The Carnegie is Northern Kentucky’s largest multidisciplinary arts venue providing theatre events, educational programs and art exhibitions to the Northern Kentucky and Greater Cincinnati community. The Carnegie facility is home to The Carnegie Galleries, the Otto M. Budig Theatre, and the Eva G. Farris Education Center. More information about The Carnegie is available at www.thecarnegie.com or by calling (859) 491-2030.
The Carnegie receives ongoing operating support from Cincinnati International Wine Festival, The Greater Cincinnati Foundation, Kenton County Fiscal Courts, the Kentucky Arts Council and the City of Covington. The Carnegie is also supported by the generosity of more than 40,000 contributors to the ArtsWave Community Campaign.