The Cincinnati Fringe Festival (Cincy Fringe) is a 13-day theatre and arts festival produced by Know Theatre of Cincinnati. Live performances occur in over a dozen locations in and around the Over-the-Rhine neighborhood of Cincinnati, just north of Downtown. Every Festival features 200+ performances of over 40 productions from local, national, and international artists, each featuring unique styles or disciplines and a wide variety of subject matter.
$15 individual tickets
$75 Voyeur (flexible six-show pass)
$250 Full Frontal Pass (all-access pass)
Advance tickets can be purchased at cincyfringe.com, over the phone (513.300.KNOW (5669), or in person at Fringe Headquarters 11am-4pm on the day of the performance. After 4pm on the day of the performance, advance tickets can no longer be purchased until the venue box office opens. Venue box offices will open 30 minutes prior to the performance time.
My Fringe Schedule: Day 10
My Fringe Schedule: Day 9
My Fringe Schedule: Day 8
My Fringe Schedule: Day 7
My Fringe Schedule: Day 6
My Fringe Schedule: Day 5
My Fringe Schedule: Day 4
My Fringe Schedule: Day 3
My Fringe Schedule: Day 2
My Fringe Schedule: Day 1
- 8×10 – A one-man show about the effects of solitary confinement.
- ANONYMOUS – Faceless strangers. True stories. Compelling works of art.
- BALLS OF YARNS – A weird-larious one-man musical adventure. Songs! Yarns! Balls!
- BED (A FEVER DREAM) – Unique, funny, surreal theatre exploring the world of our beds.
- BUSTED BUMPERS AND OTHER METAPHORS – A non-whiny solo show for anyone with a dad.
- COMEDYSPORTZ CINCINNATI [Special Event] – Competitive comedy improv for everyone.
- FIGHT FOR 52 CENTS – The organizer of the most influential strike in US history.
- FLOATBRILLIANCE – An immersive dance experienced through vibrant and evocative imagery.
- GEN AND MABEL – Two women trying to fall in love – and failing.
- GOD OF OBSIDIAN – A dark fairytale about a gaslighting relationship.
- HOME – A psychological thriller questioning the feeling and safety of home.
- IF A TREE FALLS [FringeDevelopment] – A fallen tree troubles a couple with communication issues.
- INVISIBLE GIRL – Black girl seeks sewer for rent and confronts societal specters.
- IS THAT ALL THERE IS – Spotlights fade, music sours, wigs fray…so let’s keep dancing?
- KATES – An Orkney Island fairytale reimagined in an Americana rock dreamscape.
- LADY MACBETH AND HER PAL, MEGAN – Comedian uses Shakespeare to examine hilarious things like misogyny.
- LARRY 13:2 – A blasphemous exploration into the power of choice.
- MIND MECHANICS – A look into the inner workings of the tormented mind.
- mOTHER – One woman’s journey of exploring and ultimately rejecting motherhood.
- MY DARLING DILOPHOSAURUS – Being a parent is hard, especially to a baby dinosaur!
- NINE SHORT PLAYS FOR THE THEATRE – Fast, fun, and eclectic collage of short pieces exploring performance.
- OTRIMPROV: IF CINCY AWAKENS [Special Event] – Inventive Improv Comedy with OTRi and Friends
- PET FISH ARE FOR KILLING BY ACCIDENT SOMEHOW IT’S REALLY QUITE INEVITABLE – Pet fish exist to die. Just like love.
- PLACE/SETTING – Discover true stories of local immigrants around the dinner table.
- PLAY FOR NOW [FringeNext] – A little boy deals with a sad part of life.
- REAGACHEV [FringeNext] – The Cold War gets hot, heavy, and (interestingly enough) musical.
- REAPER [FringeNext] – An original dance concert about facing your fears.
- ROMEO + JULIET + ANYBODYS – There’s a place for us…but not for Anybodys.
- RUMI’S FIELD – Dance work exploring our relationship with the elements of nature.
- SA’IDAH – Sa’idah, a Syrian refugee is adopted by white celebrity couple.
- SATURDAY NIGHT [Special Event] – Musical story of friendship, psycho ex-girlfriends, tacos, and love.
- SPY IN THE HOUSE OF MEN – A One-Woman Show with Balls.
- SUMATRAN RHINO – Would you continue the human race?
- THE DISAPPEARANCE OF NICOLE JACOBS, PART 1: THE SISTER – The town searched for Nicole. Her sister searched for strength.
- THE GREAT INVENTION – Two gibberish speaking humanoids build a malfunctioning teleportation machine.
- THE MONSTER SONGS – Two clowns sing songs about monsters.
- THE PINK HULK: ONE WOMAN’S JOURNEY TO FIND THE SUPERHERO WITHIN – Cancer diagnosis means only one thing: Time to get laid!
- TOTALLY UNTRUE STORIES – TOTALLY UNLIKE ANY NOCTURNAL FLYING INSECT – Hilarious, honest but untrue storytelling and comedy
- TRUEFRINGE 2017 [Special Event] – True stories from 5 Fringe artists from this year’s Festival!
- TWO TRUTHS: NOTES ON THE CINEMATOGRAPHER [Special Event] – Explore the relationship between cinema and theatre in real time.
- VAPERS AT THE GATE – Refugees from Trump World kidnapped by Che Guevara’s Elvish twin.
- VELVETEEN: OR HOW TO BE REAL – A variety show of reality: how people become real.
- WHAT SHE FOUND THERE – Be bold, be bold, but not too bold…
- WHERE THERE WERE WOODS – A journey of survival, courage and the power of storytelling.
- WHITE PRIVILEGE – The Whitest Man in America comes clean about his white privilege.
- WILDERNESS SURVIVAL – An Eagle Scout’s doomsday prep for 2017.
- ZELDA AND HADLEY: TOGETHER AT LAST – A revenge dramedy radio show inspired by infidelity.
Visit www.cincyfringe.com for the latest updates, additional information on the Primary Line-Up, Fringe Development, Special Events, Visual Fringe, Fringe on the Streets and the Fringe Bar Series