Inside the forbidden walls of an ordinary, American high school faculty lounge, teachers get honest. The play is a comedy… until it’s not. Act One inspires hearty laughter at the humanness of those who teach, and Act Two touches the audience with a different side of that same humanity and the students who test it.
July 10 at 3pm
July 11 at 7pm
The Village Players of Fort Thomas
8 N Fort Thomas Ave, Fort Thomas, Kentucky 41075
- Becky, about 60. Satirical and jaded
- Dylan, 40s-50s. Football coach and math teacher
- Megan, 30s. Practical Living teacher
- Emily, 20s. Drama and social studies
- Nick, 20s. Science teacher
- 2 M, filling various roles of varying ages
- 3 W, filling various roles of varying ages
- Cold readings from the script
- Bring photo and resume if possible
- BRING KNOWN CONFLICTS
October 7-9 and 13-15
Presented by special arrangement with Teri Foltz.
Directed by Nathan Henegar.