Falcon Theatre is delighted to announce auditions for DIAL M FOR MURDER. This show runs November 4 – November 19, 2016. All roles are paid.
July 12th & 13th 6-8pm Auditions
July 18th 7-9pm Callback
What to Prepare
For initial audition: 1-2 minute dramatic monologue
For callbacks: attached sides (we will send out callback list directly after the audition)
- Tony: M. late 20s/30s. British. A former tennis player, Tony is currently planning an elaborate plan to have his wife murdered. He is a true gentleman, and is NEVER shaken or perturbed. Very good at thinking on his feet, he is cold and calculating, while giving off the demeanor of warmth and friendliness.
- Max: M. late 20s/30s. American. An crime writer for television, he is having an affair with Margot and truly loves her. While he is a gentleman, he can be fiery and speak his mind if the situation requires it. A genuine good guy.
- Margot: F. Mid 20s/early 30s. British. An heiress, and the wife of Tony. While she conforms to the societal standards of the 50s, she has been having an affair with Max. Fun loving and trusting, but can be a bit sarcastic and overbearing if the situation calls for it. Fight choreography required.
- Hubbard: M. 30s/40s. British. The Chief Inspector, Hubbard is immediately able to tell that not everything is as it seems with the case. He is calm and professional, a true British gentleman. Excited by the idea of solving a case.
- Lesgate: M. late 20s/30s. British. A former classmate of Tony’s at Cambridge. He has gone from educated student to petty criminal, mostly focusing in conning older women out of their money. While he believes he is a good criminal, he is easily able to be blackmailed. Nervous & jittery, unsuccessfully attempts to be suave and debonair. Fight choreography required.Questions? Contact director Ben Ranaan at email@example.com.